Saturday, December 24, 2011

My HERO .

My hero doesn't have mind control. He can't fly. He can't shoot cool webs. For crying out loud, he doesn't have any powers!

So then how is he a hero? He is someone who makes a difference in lives, helping people, controlling rowdy kids (like me), making the world a better place to live in for everyone!

He works hard, tries hard (his best, actually), is considerate, always lending a helping hand..

He comforts me when I'm sad, laughs with me when I'm happy, praises me when I do well, criticizes me appropriately when I do badly....

He is such a joker, yet serious when the need arises. He assess situations quickly and reacts to them accordingly, and gifts people generously. Not only that, he can solve problems wisely and listen to complaints patiently with empathy and has the initiative take action when needed.

He might not be the fittest, but his heart is probably the biggest, being compassionate and honest. Sure, he might screw up a bit, but he always manages to set things right and I can trust him to make good decisions and to do what's right.

He might not be considered a hero in others' eyes, (although he is one in mine), but he is certainly a role model and I'm sure that statement was met with unanimous agreement.

He is always there for me, and most importantly, loves me for who I am...

And I love him too :)

There is a picture of him.

He..... Is ....

my DAD .