Friday, December 23, 2011

Life.

Seems like I haven't been posting regularly .. So here's an update of my *happy* life for those of you out there who actually take time to read my blog. So my heartfelt thanks goes to all who are seeing/reading this :)

So, the holidays are drawing to a close and next year I'll be in Sec2 :) would you believe that? :O .... Merely 365 days ago, I was a stranger to the new systems and was hardly a junior, and now I'm moving on, familiar with the environment and everything, to a higher level of expectations waiting for me in a few days time.. Before I hit the topic of school and everything, I just want to recap a little of what I've been doing this hols :)

Well, when school ended there was Dance practice :) All through November ... Then I went for WEB Camp, Captivated .. (WEB is my church group) . There I experienced so much and things so fulfilling, even now, I'm surprised at how much I discovered about God and myself during the camp. I believe that the enlightening was from God and now I'm still trying to be faithful to my resolutions and changes in life I have made to be closer to God. Then, I had a 5-day mission trip a day or two after the WEB camp .. It was at Indonesia, pekan baru(?) sorry for spelling . Anyway, the experiences I had there, the need I had to trust God there (spiders ad everything), was enough to affirm that God was in control and I was on the right track. After the trip, I was a ... Helper at a Kidz camp at church, it was a 3 day day-camp, where kids from all backgrounds come to know who God is. It was really cool and fun, but in between the camp, I had to rush here and there for dance practice and a Dance performance for KSS's open house too. The children there were great and open, and I pray the Lord will minister to them. Unfortunately, one of my close friends who was at the camp suffered and illness (also known as dengue) and had to be hospitalized for a while ... It was hard, but eventually God healed, and he's back on his feet again :) PTL . so after the Kidz camp I had a dance camp the following week, so I attended and had loads of fun, learning new dances, getting WET, working out, bonding, sleeping in the music room, scary night walks etc :D it was the perfect break I needed from working hard, an I enjoyed it, and during the camp, I texted the hospitalized friend occasionally for company :) and I got the most resilient dancer award at the end of the camp :D

So after the camp, things quietened down a little, still having regular piano lessons and tuition, while homework was relatively untouched. I guess I slacked off a little too much .. Now must rush it all :P yeah... So basically I have wasted off most of the remaining days with TV, slacking, wii ... Haiz .

So now, two of my younger cousins are here to sleepover through Christmas (why?) but I guess it's a reminder from God to lay of the slacking a bit ...

That's pretty much everything ... For school next year, I'm pretty excited to see the new juniors, because I haven't been a "senior" for a year now ... And i hope the new teachers are nice... Speaking of worry, I'm a little concerned about the subjects, topics and such in sec2... I'm sure theres gonna be difficulty ... But I'll just have faith :))

That's about it so
.....

Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas!
(Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas (; )

......

JACINTH IS OUT.